Mi Air Purifier 2
The smart way to breathe
Real-time AQI monitoring
Mi Home app, smart remote controls
400 sq. ft. coverage, 360° triple-layer filter
Clean each breath of air
Purifies room in 10 minutes①
We know eating clean is better for the body, and the same applies to the air we breathe. Mi Air
Purifier 2 is simple, elegant and has a new compact design that is 40% smaller than the first Mi
Air Purifier. Despite this, it still offers a high 310m3/h Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) ② and
takes just 10 minutes to circulate purified air in a 21m2 room. Go on, isn’t it about time you give
your lungs a treat?
Every way the wind blows
High air pressure, larger circulation
Send powerful gusts of air to the farthest reaches of your room. Inspired by aircraft engines, the
aerodynamic pressure system created by our R&D team draws inward from the base and expels
air upwards with great force. Smart phone controls let you switch on and off remotely, even when you
are away from home③. That way you can always be sure to come home to clean air.
Covers all angles
The 360° cylindrical filter takes in air more efficiently from every direction compared to conventional air purifiers. Its
triple-layer design removes particles larger than 0.3μm with a high-density EPA filter from Japanese manufacturer Toray,
while an activated coconut carbon filter removes formaldehyde, bad odour and other harmful substances.④
Replacing the filter is simple and you will be automatically notified via the app when it needs replacing
Completely in control
Monitor air quality at a glance
Use your phone as a remote to power on,
power off, and switch modes. The Mi Home app
also lets you monitor home air quality from your
phone at any time. Create schedules to power on, power
off, switch to Night mode, and more.
The strong, silent type
Ultra-quiet and energy efficient
Sleep soundly with the ultra-quiet Mi Air Purifier 2. Advanced aerodynamics
reduce noise and wind resistance so you can enjoy peace and silence at
night. The custom Japanese motor from Nidec is extremely power efficient,
consuming 58% less energy than Mi Air Purifier and using only 4.8W on
normal mode – that’s even better than energy-saving lightbulbs.⑥
Low power consumption
Mi Air Purifier 2
Purifies room air in 10 minutes High performance 310m3/h CADR
CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) is the international standard for measuring air purifier effectiveness. Mi Air Purifier 2’s CADR is measured under specified test
and capacity conditions with targeted pollutants (particulate and gaseous) with measurement units in cubic meters per hour (m3/h).
- Results according to Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre’s CADR test report. Takes 10min to circulate clean air in a 21m2 room, 2.4m high.
- CADR is affected by room area and height. Mi Air Purifier 2’s effective area is based on the GB/T 18801 Air Purifier standard: Effective area=CADR x (0.07-0.12). Data taken from Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre’s CADR test report.
- Install the Mi Home app to control Mi Air Purifier 2 remotely. Noise levels on High-speed mode will be higher than Normal or Night mode.
- Toray EPA filter removes extremely fine particles and contaminants including airborne allergens (pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold, etc.) as well as bacteria and some viruses.
- Results according to Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre’s CADR test report.
- Mi Air Purifier 2 uses 58% less energy than Mi Air Purifier when both devices are on High-speed mode. 4.8W power consumption takes place when in Normal mode.
Appearance details may vary slightly with different production batches, and may be subject to change without prior notice.
Above data may vary based on different environmental conditions.